Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Kings Of Leon Attempt to Dispose of the Evidence

Kings of Leon's management have attempted to remove all footage of a recent show in Dallas when singer Caleb Followill tells the crowd, "I'm gonna go backstage and I'm gonna vomit, I'm gonna drink a beer" before leaving the stage and not returning. The remaining 28 dates of their U.S. tour were cancelled a day later due to "vocal issues and exhaustion."

What, exactly, is the point of this? Hasn't the band and those associated lost enough time and money due to the cancellation of this tour? It's been revealed that the band owes $15 million to anyone that has lost money from the tour. I don't think Kings of Leon's management realizes that once a video is on the Internet, it is there forever--No matter how many times it's removed. And if they think footage removal means it didn't happen then they are sadly mistaken.

With that said, I suppose there is limited time to view the footage on my posting: Kings of Leon Cancel Tour, Hint At Personal Issues, so hurry while you still can. 

No comments:

Post a Comment