Monday, August 29, 2011

Tyler The Moron at the VMAs

Los Angeles rapper Tyler, The Creator is someone I never heard of until VMA night, but he most definitely sounds like an uneducated moron.

During his VMA preshow interview, he stated, "I might kill myself" when asked what his reaction would be if Bruno Mars won Video of the Year. Aside from how unbelievably juvenile of a response that was, it's quite asinine that a new artist deems himself worthy enough to disrespect a talented, more experienced artist.






Tyler, The Creator's VMA Preshow Interview

Bruno Mars performed a cover of "Valerie" as part of a tribute to Amy Winehouse during the VMAs. Tyler later on tweeted, "F--k I Hate Bruno But That Was Really Good." Both Bruno and Tyler lost Video of the Year to Katy Perry, but Tyler snagged the award for Best New Artist. His speech was as follows:

"F--k that. F--k that shit. Yo, I'm excited as f--k right now.  I wanted this sh-t since I was 9. I'm about to cry. I didn't write a thank you speech, but I don't know. F--k. To all the kid's that's watching, you can do this sh-t yourself because f--kin'...Thank you."

 Well said!





Tyler, The Creator wins Best New Artist.


Also see: VMA Best and Worst Moments (Mostly Worst)
Also see: VMA Preshow Revolves Around 'Jersey Shore'

12 comments:

  1. Step out of the bubble you live in. This guy's appeal is the outlandish, crazy, unspeakable shit he raps that has allowed him to catapult his popularity. But thanks for the publicity - OFWGKTA

    ReplyDelete
  2. God he is such a fool

    ReplyDelete
  3. the irony is that while he's trying to send some retarded message to kids he uses so much profanity that you cant even hear what he's saying

    ReplyDelete
  4. who IS HE?!?!?!!? WHY WAS HE THERE??????????????

    ReplyDelete
  5. i thing the title for this article is very creative and took a lot of time time to think of. i also believe this article is very well written, and i believe this guy really knows his stuff when it comes to music.

    ReplyDelete
  6. so you write a music blog but yet you didn't know of tyler before VMA night. awesome

    ReplyDelete
  7. just another blog that doesnt understand and takes tyler too seriously

    ReplyDelete
  8. "Reporting simply the best music news... with a dash of opinion."


    f*** you

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tyler the moron... LOL...sounds about right. He pretty much contributes to the downfall of society..kind of like Jersey Shore. To one of the anonymous postings above me, there's nothing to "take too seriously"... he says stupid things. They aren't funny. And as this blog says, he's uneducated. Thats exactly how he sounds. If you can't say one sentence without cursing then you are uneducated. If you actually defend him then you are probably uneducated too..hence the person above me that writes "f**k you" as a response. Wow, that was intelligent.

    ReplyDelete
  10. And one more thing. I guarantee 99% of the people watching the VMAs didn't know who that clown was beforehand... Hes not even a charting artist. Its not like this person didnt know who Jay-Z was or something. Holy crap you tyler fans are morons

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tyler the moron... LOL...sounds about right. He pretty much contributes to the downfall of society..kind of like Jersey Shore. To one of the anonymous postings above me, there's nothing to "take too seriously"... he says stupid things. They aren't funny. And as this blog says, he's uneducated. Thats exactly how he sounds. If you can't say one sentence without cursing then you are uneducated. If you actually defend him then you are probably uneducated too..hence the person above me that writes "f**k you" as a response. Wow, that was intelligent.


    I bet Tyler is 100% more educated as far as life goes than you, dumb selfish sheltered prick. Listen to the lyrics and learn to read the lines. F**king ignorance pouring from your computer. Just because someone swears doesn't mean they are uneducated... plus I bet you profile black men too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've never even heard of Tyler the Creator. I suppose that's why he was nominated for "Best New Artist." Sounds like another idiot that makes African Americans look bad.

    As a black man, I can honestly say by looking at these videos I'm actually offended. He IS a moron and most definitely at least *sounds* uneducated. Again, this is based off the videos I just viewed here, but I can't imagine him wow'ing me with some intelligent thought after seeing these.

    ReplyDelete